A man has been arrested in the hunt for a suspected serial killer in Florida.
Tampa Police chief Brian Dugan said Howell Emanuel Donaldson would be charged with four counts of first degree murder.
The 24-year-old was arrested on Tuesday after officers received a report that he had a gun at a McDonald's in Tampa's Ybor City neighbourhood.
Four people have been killed in the Seminole Heights area of the city since 9 October.
Police have previously said the shootings were linked by proximity and time frame and could be the work of a serial killer.
Residents were told not to walk alone at night as police investigated the killings.
Mr Dugan said his force had received more than 5,000 tips from the public and thanked those who called in with the information leading to Donaldson's arrest.
The first person killed was 22-year-old Benjamin Mitchell, who was shot dead around 9pm on 9 October. He was waiting at a bus stop outside his home.
Two days later, Monica Hoffa was shot. The 32-year-old's body was discovered on 13 October in an empty car park around half a mile away from where Mr Mitchell was killed.
The third victim was 20-year-old Anthony Naiboa, who was killed on 19 October at approximately 8pm.
Mr Naiboa, who was autistic, got on the wrong bus after work and ended up in the same area as the other two victims.
There was then a gap of almost a month before the next killing – the slaying of 60-year-old Ronald Felton in the early hours of 14 November.